Quick Update

Sorry! No P-day this week, Ill have a lot next week! Quick update for you,
1. Flight was long, day was long, week has been long
2. Got called as the 11A district leader, there's gonna be a new zone leader next week, we'll see what happens. Ive been praying for trials and opportunities to serve, haha! I guess I asked for it. Its been a great opportunity tho.
3. Companions are cool, he's chill, this entire time I have had no chill. Theres always somewhere to be, people to see, all the above. Mucha cosas to do! Wish he would walk faster sometimes but its alright
4. District is lit and spanish is hard, we've been giving our teachers a new rubber duck everyday without them seeing and theyyre always super confused, its hilarious!

  Any way hope your doing awesome! Say hi to the fam for me, hope theyre not missing me too much! Miss you guys tons, this mission is going to be fun!
    Hasta luego!

   -Elder James Tanner 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Die You Stupid Ants--Week 16

It All Changes--Week 42

Come at me, Bro--Week 22